Print & Export Transaction Details From Outbank
2 min read
Right on time for the annual tax returns, Outbank implements a brand new feature! From now on you can print transaction details, export them as a PDF or CSV file, save them in your Dropbox or conveniently send them via E-Mail – everything with just a few clicks! This is how it works:
- Open the details of one transaction or click on “Edit” at the top right, when you want to select more than one transaction.
- By clicking on “Edit” a toolbar appears at the bottom of the app. Click on the “Share” icon, which is the the very left in the toolbar.
- Click on the printing button in order to send the chosen transaction details to your printer. How you connect an AirPrint-enabled printer with your phone, is described on the following page.
- If you want to create a PDF, there are various ways to do that. Click on the message or mail button and the chosen transactions will be sent to the specified person. When you select iCloud Drive, iBooks or Dropbox, the details will be saved as a pdf-file.
- Open the details of one transaction or choose various transactions from the transaction list.
- To print the selection, either use the Shortcut ⌘P or open the printing menu via this path Menu->File->Print. If you selected more than one transaction, you will see a multiple selection bar appear at the bottom of the app. Choose “Print” to get your analog copy.
- To create a pdf take the same steps, but choose the pdf printing option instead of the connected home printer.
You are now prepared for your upcoming tax returns. Print your transaction details at any time and from everywhere online or mobile from your Mac or Smartphone! Find the newest information about Outbank features on our blog, Facebook, Twitter or in our newsletters: the Weekly FinTech Observer and the Daily FinTech Digest!