iOS/macOS – Version 2.23.1
iOS & macOS
- Welcome to the dark side (iOS only): Dark Mode is here! Finally, your Outbank also looks great in the dark – and protects your eyes. Outbank is dark, if you activate dark mode on your device. At ‘Settings’ > ‘Appearance’ in Outbank, you can switch the light on and off, separately. Please note: You’ll need iOS 13.
- photoTAN & QR-TAN on Apple Watch: You can now use the QR-TAN & photoTAN process with the Apple Watch in Outbank. Tap the “Show on Apple Watch” button in the TAN screen to send the graphic to your Apple Watch. Then scan it with the TAN app of your bank. Please note: You’ll need to install Outbank on your Apple Watch. Also, you need an Apple Watch ;-).
- TAN-free payment for small amounts & internal transfers: If your bank no longer requires TAN for small amounts (up to 20 or 30 EUR) or internal transfers, you can now make these payments in Outbank as well. Please note, that not every bank offers this function.
IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES:
- Updates for iOS 13 and iPadOS: We optimized the app so that it runs smoothly on iOS 13 and iPadOS as well.
- PSD2 changes: We made some more updates in the backend to adjust Outbank to the PSD2 regulations.
- Transfer between accounts works again: Temporarily, transfers between accounts were not available in the app. We fixed that.