How to edit your standing orders in Outbank
Editing and deleting of standing orders now available in the new Outbank
Like our last feature ‘offline accounts‘, the newest one also comes from the top 3 of our user wishlist: editing standing orders and scheduled payments in the new Outbank (iOS and macOS).
One important thing upfront: Not every bank allows editing standing orders in external banking apps. If you see the buttons ‘Authorize changes’ and ‘Delete’ in the transaction details, editing is possible. In all other cases you will see an explanation regarding your editing restrictions there. Please contact your bank in order to get the functionalities activated.
But let’s proceed to the tutorial now. 🙂
This is how you edit your standing orders in Outbank:
Create a standing order in Outbank
- Open the payment screen, enter receiver information, transaction amount and transaction purpose.
- Turn on the switch (iOS) or click on the check box for standing orders.
- Choose an interval and first execution date of your choice (the field ‘on’ is automatically filled out by the information provided before).
- Enter your TAN – and the standing order is active!
Edit a standing order/scheduled payment in Outbank
- Click on a standing order/scheduled payment in the transaction list.
- All fields that can be edited are surrounded by dashed boxes. Tab on the field to enter the new information.
- Click on ‘Authorize changes’ to save the edited details or click on ‘Delete’ to permanently remove the standing order/scheduled payment.
- In case your bank does not support external editing of standing orders/scheduled payments either one of the buttons appear or none. That depends on the restrictions of your bank.
Your existing and newly created standing orders/scheduled payments appear in your transaction list above your normal transactions. Simply scroll up in the transaction list. Here you see all pending and periodic payments listed by execution date.